TMF participants attending this year’s annual Caduceus Retreat in Knoxville are being encouraged to experience the city while they are in town for the joint session with the IDAA Annual Meeting.
Suggested activities during the July 31-August 4 session:
- Remember to go to the Farmers’ Market on Market Square on Saturday morning!
- Remember to rent a kayak or paddle boat at the marina and spend some time on the Tennessee River!
- Remember to go into the Great Smoky Mountains for a hike and beautiful views!
- Remember to go to the Tennessee Theatre and see what a $25 million restoration looks like!
- Remember to walk through the World’s Fair Park (and bring your bathing suit)!
- Remember to visit with some of the friendliest people in the world!
Contact TMF Administrator Mike Todd at 615-467-6411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.